We have incorporated a collection of our blogs into a Blog booklet. The blogs were current at the
date of publication, however these may have now been superseded. Please visit our blog
(https://clarionlegalcosts.com/) for continuous updates on all costs law.
• Page 1 – Introduction
• Page 2 – Good news for those that prepare an accurate costs budget by Sue Fox
• Page 4 – Fixed Costs – the effect of acceptance of a Part 36 offer by Matthew Rose
• Page 6 – Payment on Account or Final Invoices? – another solicitor/own client costs
battle… by Andrew McAulay
• Page 7 – The Disclosure Pilot Scheme – what roles do costs estimates and precedent H
costs budgets have? by Sue Fox
• Page 8 – Proportionality – a flurry of cases by Andrew McAulay
• Page 9 – Part 36 offers, the basis of assessment, and knowing your expert by
Please click here
For any assistance, please contact the Costs and Litigation Funding Team at Clarion Solicitors 0113 246 0622.